You can also listen to this podcast on these streaming platforms!
Kill that part of yourself that still wants to save someone after they’ve walked away while you were drowning.
Stop setting yourself on fire for people who will just sit there and watch you burn.
Don’t let that one person who doesn’t care about you live rent-free in your mind. They’ve taken enough. Re-claim your power by redirecting your focus to those around you who love you and care about you.
Your worth has nothing to do with how others treat you – how others treat you is a reflection of how they feel about themselves.
As soon as we realise those two things, it becomes easier to see the situation for what it is: a hurt person projecting their hurt onto us.
You’re a beautiful being with so much love and empathy in your heart. Honour that you care, honour that you put yourself out there.
Rejection doesn’t have to harden us; it can make us stronger, kinder, and quite frankly unstoppable.
Follow me on my social media pages
And don’t forget to check out my latest posts
- 47. Don’t Be Afraid to Start Over (Daily Special)
- 46. You’re Deserving of Love (Daily Special)
- 45. Free Yourself and Start Living the Life You Desire
- 44. Your Dreams Are Valid, So Keep Chasing Them
- 43. Sortez maintenant de votre bulle !
- 42. Get Out of Your Head Now!
- 41. Stop Forcing People to Care About You (Monday-Get-Up-And-Go Podcast)
- Dear Every Badass Woman Out There, Including Me
Subscribe to My World
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
THE BUBBLY BIBI ♥ – By Nazia Keenoo, a self-love advocate and mental health activist based in Mauritius.
Leave a Reply